Financial Management Write for us
Financial Management Write for us – Finance is the study and discipline of the money, currency and capital assets. However, It is related to but not synonymous with economics, which is the study of production, distribution and consumption of money, assets, goods and services. Hence, finance activities takes place in financial systems at several scopes. Thus, the field can be roughly divided into personal, corporate and public finance. To submit an article, you can email us at email@example.com.
Furthermore, We are looking for some finance contributors & writers to contribute or write for us users engaging and informative unique contents with topics based on personal finances, insurance, investment, banking, mutual fund, loans, credit card, income tax, and more.
What is Financial Management?
Financial management means planning, organizing, directing, and controlling financial activities, such as the acquisition and use of company funds. Hence, It means applying the general principles of management to the financial resources of the company.
Scope/Elements of Financial Management
Investment decisions include investing in fixed assets (called capital budgeting). Hence, Investment in current assets is also part of investment decisions called working capital decisions.
Financial decisions: So, they are related to obtaining financing from various resources that will depend on the decision on the type of source, the financing period, the cost of financing and its yields.
Dividend Decision: Hence, The finance manager must make a decision regarding the distribution of net income. Net earnings are usually divided into two:
- Dividend to shareholders: the dividend and the dividend rate must be decided.
- Retained earnings: the amount of retained earnings must be determined. So, which will depend on the expansion and diversification plans of the company.
Areas of Financial Management
So, as noted, finance broadly includes the three areas of personal finance, corporate finance, and public finance. Therefore, in turn overlap and employ various activities and sub-disciplines, primarily investment, risk management and quantitative finance.
- Personal Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Public Finance
- Purchase insurance to ensure protection against unforeseen personal events;
- Understand the effects of fiscal policies, subsidies or sanctions on the management of personal finances;
- Understand the effects of credit on the individual financial situation;
- Develop a savings or financing plan for large purchases (car, education, home);
- Plan for a secure financial future in an environment of economic instability;
- Hence, Pursue a checking and/or savings account;
- Preparing for retirement or other long-term expenses
However, Corporate finance is concerned with the actions managers take to increase the company’s shareholder value. Moreover, the sources of financing and the capital structure of corporations, and the tools and analysis used to allocate financial resources.
So, Public finance describes finance related to sovereign states, subnational entities, and related public entities or agencies. Hence, It generally encompasses a long-term strategic perspective regarding investment decisions that affect public entities.
Why Write for Vigor Business?
How To Submit Post To Vigor Business?
To Writes for Us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Terms Related to Financial Management Write for us
- Economy Blog Write for us
- Finance Write for us
- Financial Blogs Write for us
- Financial Education Write for us
- Finance Tips Write for us
- Financial Planning Write for us
- Investment Blogs Write for us
- Investing Blog Write for us
- Tax Blogs Write for us
- Tax Saving Blogs Write for us
- Accounting Blog Write for us
- Business Blogs Write for us
- Business Finance Write for us
- Banking Blogs Write for us
- Child Future Blog Write for us
- Covid-19 Blog Write for us
- Credit Cards Blog Write for us
- Crypto Trading Blog Write for us
- Education Blog Write for us
- Entrepreneurs Blog Write for us
- Fixed Deposit Blog Write for us
- Forex Trading Blog Write for us
- Gold Investment Write for us
- GST Blog Write for us
- Health Blog Write for us
- Health Insurance Write for us
- Insurance Blog Write for us
- ITR Filing Blog Write for us
- Life Insurance Blog Write for us
- Loans Blog Write for us
- Market Blog Write for us
- Metal Blog Write for us
- Money Market Blog Write for us
- Money Saving Blog Write for us
- Engine Blog Write for us
- Mutual Fund Blog Write for us
- SIP Blog Write for us
- Trading Blog Write for us
- News Blog Write for us
- Pension Blog Write for us
- Personal Finance Blog Write for us
- Real Estate Blog Write for us
- Retirement Blog Write for us
- Savings Blog Write for us
- So, Stocks Market Blog Write for us
- Share Market Write for us
- Term Life Blog Write for us
- Travel Blog Write for us
Guidelines of the Article To Write For us on www.vigorbusiness.com
We at Vigor Business welcomes fresh and unique content related to Financial Management.
Vigor Business allow a minimum of 500+ words related to Financial Management.
The editorial team of Vigor Business does not encourage promotional content related to Financial Management.
For publishing article at Vigor Business email us at email@example.com
Vigor Business allows articles related to Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Makeup, General, Business, Marketing, Health, Fitness, News, Media, Digital Marketing, Technology, Photography.