Table of Contents
There is no uncertainty about the importance of using the correct and appropriate hearing aids for the child’s hearing problem. The various studies conducted on the usefulness of the auditory eye have unanimously agreed on the importance of providing the child with an audio aid suitable for the nature and degree of hearing.
The importance of the auditory eye and its early use when detecting the hearing problem is to protect hearing remnants from extinction or decay. And to provide the child with audio information about the language sounds. And sounds surrounding it and thus develop their speech abilities by relying on the audio channel to acquire language and speech.
It is known that the audio channel is the natural channel on which the child relies to acquire the acoustic qualities that characterize linguistic sounds. The teaching methods that rely solely on the visual medium in teaching children to pronounce verbal sounds have not been successful.
The reason is that seeing the movement of members of the speech system during the pronunciation of linguistic sounds does not enable the child. To observe the acoustic features that distinguish the linguistic sounds from each other.
Who Determines its Type?
The type of auditory appointee is based on several factors. The most important of which is the type and degree of hearing loss and audiologist test results for any of the appropriate hearing devices.
In determining the appropriate auditory appointee. The specialist takes into account the hearing problem. The type of the problem, the extent to which it affects the individual’s life, and the purpose of the auditory appointee. And the age of the person using the auditory appointee.
The adult hearing aid is different from the designated for kids. And the hearing aids for severe hearing loss are different from those for simple hearing impairment cases. There is an equal user adjustment of hearing loss cases for all frequencies and many technical matters in the area of the auditory eye that cannot be mentioned in this article.
What are Hearing aids Types?
Many types and forms of hearing aids can be in four basic types for those with neurotic hearing loss:
1. The hearing aid behind the ear BTE is suitable for minor to profound hearing loss at all ages placed behind the ear and connects to a particular mould inside the outer ear.
2. Ite intra-ear hearing aid: Placed inside the outer ear. Electronic devices forming the auditory eye are placed entirely in a mould suitable for ear size. Hearing loss from simple to severe and not ideal for children.
3. The hearing aid within the CIE channel is the device as a whole within the hearing channel. And is used in the case of simple to moderate hearing impairment. And does not contain additional tools such as Telecoil. It helps to hear from the phone and is also unsuitable for children.
Do Hearing Aids Work the Same?
Hearing aids vary in terms of the mechanism of action, and here we distinguish two types:
1. Analogue auditory appointee (analogue): The audiologist decides which frequencies to inflate and does so manually.
2. Digital audio is the most expensive. The audio appointee is programmed through the computer and usually contains more than one program to suit the problem of tolerance and the environment it hears. As well as the purpose of the auditory appointee.
What Questions should we Ask when Buying?
It is essential to ask about a trial period for the device before purchasing once and for all. How long a person needs to adapt to an auditory eye fully. On warranty, warranty and duration, periodic maintenance of the device and availability of spare parts. What are the possibilities of the device, the technology it operates in, and the chance of developing it?
Then how appropriate is the hearing aid for the hearing problem? How long the battery is consumed, and whether there is the possibility of restoring another hearing aid when the designated person is in repair or maintenance. Finally, other banks must be paid for the instructions and the device examined from time to time.
Get to know the auditory person fully and ask the specialist to guide you to every large and small device. Especially cleaning. Operating and working methods in particular situations.
We conclude our talk by emphasizing the nullity of the old saying that the deaf “hears his own” since the eye is dedicated to visual effects and not audio.
And we return and confirm that the use of a particular hearing is correct and appropriate for the problem of hearing. And periodic follow-up of this special will enable a large percentage of people. With the hearing sense to obtain audio information and develop auditory perception better
Budget-Friendly Smile Makeovers_ Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Are you dreaming of a radiant smile but worried about the cost? Look no further! In this article, we unveil…
How Long Do You Have to Unsend a Message on iPhone?
Introduction You have 2 minutes to Unsend a message on your iPhone. After 2 minutes have passed, the selection to…