Table of Contents
Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List – as per the study by www.corpseed.com, regarding the upcoming news you might have heard about the upcoming notification released by the Indian Govt. Regarding the linkage of Aadhaar card with several other documents. Such as bank accounts, PAN Card and Ration card. However, the next in the list is Voter ID as the government has decided to link it with the aadhaar card as well. So, this is not new in fact, the deadline was the same was earlier on 31st March. However, it has been extended by a year now by the recent announcement by Union Law Minister Mr. Kiren Rijiju.
Furthermore, this move has been taken by the government with the consideration that many people haven’t linked their Aadhaar card with their voter IDs. But before we take a direct dive into the process. So, it’s better to take a brief overview of the Aadhaar card and the voter ID. Moreover, if you are also among them, then this post is surely for you as we will discuss with you how to link Aadhaar card with Voter ID.
What is an Aadhaar Card?
On 29 June 2009, the government of India had introduced Aadhaar to the public. Hence, aadhaar card is a 12 digit unique identification number issued by the Indian government to the residents of India. So, for every individual it has been issued by the government for authentication purposes for all general issues for day to day provisions. However, This 12 digit unique ID numbers serves as citizen identification and address proof as per the government norms.
Furthermore, it is issued by the Unique identification authority of India (UIDAI) in Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List. Hence, it is a statutory authority establishment under the Aadhaar (target delivery of financials and other subsidies, benefits and services) act 2016.
Why Is it Important to Link the Aadhaar Card With Voter ID?
The government’s initiative to bring citizens closer to Aadhaar and EPIC is one of its many attempts to reduce the circulation of black money in the economy. Possessing multiple voter registration cards may not be a punishable crime. However, it is illegal to have more than one voter identification card with your name as a voter.
Therefore, linking the two documents can help you avoid such inconvenience while respecting the legal importance of Aadhaar card and voter ID.
Indeed, Both of these documents are very important KYC documents, and establishing an Aadhaar voter card link can only help you enjoy seamless services in the future. Hence, If you haven’t finished linking voter card with Aadhaar yet, read this detailed guide on how to do the same.
Linking Aadhaar Card With Voter ID: How To Link the Voter ID with Aadhaar card?
However, you can link your Voter ID with aadhaar through SMS. However, the Indian Government stated that it is voluntary but not mandatory.
Indeed, Voter ID and Aadhaar card are very essential identification documents for Indian Citizens.
The linking of aadhaar with the specific voter ID card is an operative way to get rid of bogus or multiple voter ID card in a single name. However, there are several ways for linking voter ID with Aadhaar Card.
What is the Importance of Linking Voter ID to Aadhaar Card
However, they are many good reason for linking Voter ID to Aadhaar.
- It perform like a acknowledgement to the registered voters
- Eradicate the Fradulant voting
- It is the proof that you are actual a citizen of India
- It helps as a address proof when you don’t have any permanent residential address
- There is no fees for filling an application to link aadhaar with Voter ID which is free of cost.
How to Link the Voter ID with Aadhaar Card? Follow these Simple Steps
The Election Commission has stated that the procedure of linking Voter ID and Aadhaar card. Which help to detect the registration of voter in more than one or more in the same constituency.
However, the EC has stated a drive to link voter identity card with aadhaar card for several states. The Election poll panel has clarified that the exercise is being carried out. Hence, to establish the characteristics of the voters and authentication of entries in the electrol rollings.
- Step 1 – Downloading the Voter helpline app on you phones either from google play store or the apple app store.
- Step 2 – Open that app, select the I Agree option and tap the next button
- Step 3 – Select Voter registration options.
- Step 4 – Click on the ‘Electoral Authentication’ form 6B.
- Step 5 – Tap the lets start option
- Step 6 – Enter your registered number with aadhaar and click on send OPT option
- Step 7 – Then select Yes I have Voter ID and click on next.
- Step 8 – Enter your EPIC voter ID number then select the state and tap on the fetch details option
- Step 9 – Then Proceed option
- Step 10 – Then enter you aadhaar card numbers and your registered mobile number and click on Done.
What are the Main Benefits of Linking Aadhaar Card with Voter ID?
The Aadhaar card is being linked with Voter ID to stop the increasing black money in the economy of our country. Hence, for taking such steps will reduce the number of fake accounts or fake voter ID cards. Although, the Government of India has not issued the linking by default. But it is being advised to link it as soon as possible.
Link Aadhaar To Voter Id Card – Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List
According to www.biharigyan.com, regarding those who have houses in both the village and the city. However, many people mainly live in the village they go to the cities for job purposes. So, in that situation, voter ID cards of two different places are prepared for these people. However, in such a way that the Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List proposed by the election commission is of for best usage. Hence, no more fake votes will be given by this action.
Furthermore, there is a portal of election commission of India to voter ID. However, by visiting which citizens of India can get all linked information for their voter ID cards. You can also download your Voter ID through this portal. Moreover, if you have registered your phone number with your election voter ID. So, you can link you Aadhaar with Voter ID very easily by sitting at home. However, If you are also searching for how to link Aadhaar with voter id through mobile. So, for this you have to link your Aadhaar with Voter ID by visiting the official website of National Voter Portal Service https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/.
Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List Complete Process For Linking
According to the research by www.vakilsearch.com, However, it is very easy to link your Aadhaar card with your voter ID card if you follow these steps. Hence, there are three ways to link you Aadhaar with your Voter ID.
- Online Aadhaar-Voter ID linking through Election Commission.
- Link Aadhaar with mobile via SMS.
- The Common Service Center links Aadhaar with Voter ID.
Link Aadhaar Card With Voter List Documents
How to Link an Aadhaar card With a Voter ID card?
To link your Aadhaar with the Voter ID Card in Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List , follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official website of Voter ID Card, https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/
- Click on “Create an Account” and enter your email ID and mobile number
- Click on “Send OTP” and enter your password
- Login with your ID
- Click on “Link Aadhaar” and enter the required information on the new page
- Submit the information to complete the process
Govt had Extended Aadhaar-Voter ID Linking Deadline to March 31, 2024
As per the study by www.indianexpress.com, The Union Law and the Justice Ministry has extended the deadline for voluntary linking of Aadhaar and Voter ID card. From April 1 this present year to March 31, 2024, as per a statement issued on Tuesday by the Govt.
Furthermore, The Ministry said on June 17, 2022, notified April 1, 2023. However, as the “date on or before which every person whose name is included in the electoral roll may intimate his Aadhaar number in accordance with the said section”. So, Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List on Tuesday’s notification replaced the date with “31st March, 2024”.
Therefore, The Election Commission had started a campaign on August 1, 2022. So, to collect voters’ Aadhaar numbers in a voluntary drive, under the Election Laws (Amendment) Act, 2021, which enabled it to do so. However, In a Right to Information reply to The Indian Express on December 15, 2022. So, The Election Commission had said it had collected 54.32 crores Aadhaar lists till December 12th as per Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List. However, the procedure of linking with the Voter IDs has not been started yet. Hence, as of January 1, EC said there were 95 crore registered electors in the country.
What are the Benefits of Voter Identification
Voter ID has various benefits as listed below:
- It serves as a document and proof of identity
- It acts as an acknowledgment that you are a registered voter
- This is proof that you are an Indian citizen
- It helps eliminate fraudulent voting
- In the event of no fixed residence, it also serves as proof of residence.
After All, How To Link Your Voter ID With Aadhar Through SMS? Aadhaar With Voter
According to www.bloggingadda.in, If you want to link your voter id with Aadhaar card through SMS , Then For That You Will Need To Follow All The Important Steps Given Below.
- So, First of all you need to open the Message app on your mobile phone.
- Then you will need to write an SMS in this format .
- After this you need to send SMS to number 166 or 51969 .
- After which the process of linking your voter id with Aadhaar card starts .
- In this way, you can easily link your voter id card with your Aadhaar card.
Objectives of Linking Aadhaar With Voter List: Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List
As per the study by www.businessupside.in, Let’s first explore how to link Aadhaar with voter id online.
Implementation Process – Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List
- Visit the National Voter’s Service Portal (NVSP): To Access the NVSP website at https://www.nvsp.in/.
- Click on the “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll” option: Hence, This option is available on the home page of the NVSP website.
- Enter your details: Fill in your name, age or date of birth, father’s/husband’s name, and state, as well as the district or assembly constituency where you are register as a voter. You can also search using the EPIC number mentioned on your Voter ID card.
- Click “Search“: Once you have filled in the required information, click the “Search” button.
- Locate your details: They will display if available in the electoral roll. Click on your name to view your complete voter profile.
- Select the “Feed Aadhaar No.” option: In your voter profile, you will find an option to “Feed Aadhaar No.” Click on this option to proceed with the linking process.
- Enter your Aadhaar and EPIC numbers: Provide your 12-digit Aadhaar number and the EPIC number mentioned on your Voter ID card.
- Fill in other required details: Enter your name as per your Aadhaar card, mobile number, and email address. Hence, This information will send you the updates and notifications regarding the Aadhaar-Voter ID linking process.
- Click “Submit“: So, After filling in all the mandatory details, click the “Submit” button. You will receive a notification confirming the successful submission of your Aadhaar-Voter ID linking request as per Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List.
Linking of Aadhaar Card Details With Voter ID Card yet to Start: Kiren Rijiju in RS
Linking the aadhar details with the voter identity card has not been started yet. As per the law minister Kiren Rijiju said in the Rajya Sabha on Thursday while noting that the exercise was in process driven and no target or timeless has been given for the proposed linkage. However, also in the written reply he also asserts that the names of those who don’t link their aadhaar details with the voters ID list will not be able to struck off the electoral rolls.
Furthermore, Section 23 of the Representation of the People Act 1950, as amended by the Electoral Laws (Amendment) Act 2021, provides that voter registrar officials require the actual or potential voter to provide the Aadhaar number to establish identity voluntary .
Indeed, the Election Commission had launched the program to collect the Aadhaar number of existing and potential voters on a voluntary basis as of August 1, 2022 in all states and the union territories.
In my content, I want to describe that Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List is a significant step towards improving the integrity and transparency of India’s electoral process. So, while the project faces certain challenges, the potential benefits are undeniable. Moreover, The successful implementation of this initiative could set a strong foundation. For a more robust and transparent democratic system in the country. Now you know a lot about Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List.
Also Read: https://www.vigorbusiness.com/nse-cdsl/
Rajkot update news : link-Aadhaar-with-voter-list
Aadhaar voter link online
Rajkot update news : link-Aadhaar-with-voter-list 2022
[Rajkot update news : link-Aadhaar-with-voter-list 2023]
[Rajkot update news : link-Aadhaar-with-voter-list 2024]
[Govt to link Aadhaar with voter list voter ID cards to prevent fake voting report]
[Rajkot update news link Aadhaar with voter list up]
[Aadhaar-voter id link status]
[Voter id Aadhaar link app]
[Voter link with Aadhar online]
[Voter card Aadhaar card link check]
[How to link Aadhaar with voter id through mobile]
Voter card Aadhar link west Bengal
Voter card Aadhaar card link last date
Is it mandatory to link Aadhaar card with voter card
Voter card Aadhaar link west Bengal status check
Introduction There is no uncertainty about the importance of using the correct and appropriate hearing aids for the child’s hearing…
Oily Skin The Ideal Skincare Routine To Treat
Oily Skin – Skincare custom for oily skin to keep your excess sebum production at bay! Anyone knows the continuous…