Table of Contents
Lancome Foundation Shade
Lancome Foundation Shade: The Lancome Skin Feels Good tinted moisturizer has been a pleasure. It provides me with sheer coverage and may be expanded.
Due to the SPF 23 in this creamy moisture tint, my skin has a radiant glow and is shielded from the sun.
However, in my experience, the rest of my face didn’t require powder, but I still needed to use concealer beneath my eyes and on a few little zits. Lancome Foundation Shade I have combo skin.
- Antioxidants are integrated into this hydrating, oil-free SPF 23 foundation, which is lightweight and perfect for the “no makeup” look.
- However, not every foundation is made equally. Skin Feels Good is for everyone, from the “no makeup” look to buildable and baked.
- However, this foundation nourishes and shields the skin, regardless of the undertones present—warm, olive, neutral, or cold.
- And also, it has hyaluronic acid and moringa seed, and it has SPF 23. It shields skin from free radicals and environmental toxins, seals in moisture, and is lightweight for all-day hydration.
- However, the oil-free composition of Skin Feels Good leaves face skin feeling silky smooth, and glowing. It won’t make pores clog.
- All skin types, whether regular, oily, combo, or dry, can use Skin Feels Good.
HOW TO APPLY
How To Use Foundation:
- Apply the Advanced Genifique face serum from Lancome to the face.
- Apply Skin Feels Good foundation calmly from the center of the face outwards for sheer coverage.
- And also, to achieve medium coverage, apply Skin Feels Good in the desired amount all over the face and mixes thoroughly.
- However, to achieve complete coverage, apply additional Skin Feels Good to the critical areas after applying makeup using the medium coverage technique, however, then lightly press in with your fingers or a wet beauty blender tool.
- However, apply Maquicomplet radiant cosmetics concealer by Lancôme was necessary to hide blemishes, flaws, and dark circles.
- And also, dust on some face powder or makeup setting powder to set.
- However, carry on with your usual makeup routine.
- ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT,
- TRIETHOXYSILYLETHYL POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE,
- DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER,
- CAPRYLYL METHICONE,
- ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE SODIUM CHLORIDE,
- SODIUM CITRATE,
- SODIUM HYALURONATE,
- MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT,
- ALUMINA, DISODIUM EDTA,
- DISODIUM PHOSPHATE,
- ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRISTEARATE,
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL,
- DI PROPYLENE GLYCOL,
- CITRIC ACID,
- TO COP
Here are some deets
- SPF: SPF 23.
What it does?
Skin Feels Good is a cutting-edge foundation that preserves and enhances skin’s appearance while letting your natural skin color show.
What it is:
- The Lancome foundation shade is infused with skin-nourishing elements similar to hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture aimed at all-day hydration.
- However, moringa seed excerpt to renew and defend against free radicals, and SPF 23 protection.
- However, it is available in 11 buildable and adaptable tones. Thanks to this thin, breathable, oil-free product that offers skin a silky smooth, bright shine without clogging pores, your skin will feel fantastic.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- With ingredients including vegetal glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and Moringa tree extracts, this sheer skin tint actively hydrates and protects your skin.
- However, its fresh water-made texture awakens your skin and gives it an immediate boost of hydration, while its faultless sheer coverage gives you a healthy, radiant complexion.
Shades To Choose
- 010C COOL PORCELAIN
- 01N NUDE VANILLE
- 02C NATURAL BLOND
- 025W SOFT BEIGE
- 03C CREAM BEIGE
- 035W FRESH ALMOND
- 04N GOLDEN SAND
- 05N RADIANT TAN
- 08N SWEET HONEY
- 12W SUNNY AMBER
- 16C REAL SUEDE
Budget-Friendly Smile Makeovers_ Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Are you dreaming of a radiant smile but worried about the cost? Look no further! In this article, we unveil…
How Long Do You Have to Unsend a Message on iPhone?
Introduction You have 2 minutes to Unsend a message on your iPhone. After 2 minutes have passed, the selection to…