Table of Contents
-::-Reproductive Child Health (RCH) :: Govt. of India – To reduce infant mortality rates, maternal mortality rates and provide the quality services to pregnant women and children across India is one of the prime mission of NHM. Hence, the reproductive and child health program (RCH) was also launched in the country in 1997 to empower women to normalize fertility and to ensure safe pregnancy and childbirth. S, the program was started as per the recommendation of the international conference on population and development
According to the research by www.rch.nhm.gov.in, one of the main focus of National Health Mission (NHM) is to reduce the infant mortality rates (IMR), Maternal Mortality Rates (MMR) to guarantee quality services to pregnant women and child across the country. Moreover, capturing the information in an unified reporting system is equally important for evidence based decision making. Indeed, it was in the light of above Ministry of health and family welfare system, Government of India designed an innovative name based system. Therefore, reproductive Child health (RCH) portal to capture information on all RCH related services including family planning, maternal health, Child health and immunization.
Reproductive and Child Health Program
Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) has been defined as a state in which “People have the abilities to reproduce and regulate their fertility as women are able to go through pregnancy and childbirth safely. So, the outcome of pregnancy is successful in terms of maternal and infant survival and well being; and couples are able to have sexual relations free of the fear of pregnancy and contract diseases”.
Furthermore, this means 2 that every couple should be able to have child when they want, that the pregnancy is uneventful, that safe delivery services are available, that at the end of the pregnancy the mother and the child are safe, well and that contraceptives by choice are available to prevent pregnancy and of contracting diseases. With the new approach of the program, it is expected that health personnel, including you, will be able to understand more easily and completely the needs of the population and deliver the services accordingly. The RCH program is envisaged to provide an integrated package of services, which will include the following:
- Services for mothers during pregnancy, child birth and post-natal period, and also safe abortion services, whenever required.
- Services for children like newborn care, immunization, Vitamin A prophylaxis, Oral Rehydration Therapy (ORT) for diarrhoea, management of Acute Respiratory Infections (ARI), anaemia control etc.
- Services for eligible couples through availability and promotion of use of contraceptive methods, and infertility services when required.
- Prevention and management of Reproductive Tract Infections (RTIs) and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
- Adolescent health services including counselling of family life and reproductive health.
Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) Portal
-::-reproductive child health (rch) :: govt. of india – The RCH Portal is designed for the early identification and tracking of the individual beneficiary. Indeed, Throughout the reproductive lifecycle of women and promote, monitor and support the reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH) schemes and programme delivery and reporting.
Furthermore, Reproductive & Child Health (RCH) is “an augmented version of MCTS” application which has been designed for the early identification and tracking of the individual beneficiary throughout the reproductive lifecycle. However, this Application facilitates timely delivery of full component of antenatal, postnatal & delivery services and tracking of children for complete immunization services.
Key aspects of RCH Portal – -::-reproductive child health (rch) :: govt. of india
- Playing a vital role in key decision making and monitoring the implementation of health schemes in the country.
- Helps health workers in planning for service delivery and identification of beneficiary due for Antenatal Check-up, Post Natal Check-up and Immunization Services.
- Identification of high-risk pregnant women and tracking of health conditions and assistance during the delivery of pregnant women.
- Helps Health Worker in generation of work plan for delivery of immunization services to children.
- Improve healthcare service delivery in the country.
Definition of Reproductive Health and Child Health
According to www.hetv.org, People have the ability to reproduce and regulate their fertility. Women are able to go through pregnancy and child birth safely. Therefore, the outcome of pregnancy is successful in terms of maternal and infant well being. Hence, the couples are able to have sexual relations free of fear of unwanted pregnancy and of contracting sexually transmitted diseases after forty care.
The rapidly growing population had been a major concern for health planners and administrators in India since independence. The result was the launching of National Family Planning Program by the Government of India. India was the first country to have taken up the family planning program at the national level. A CHANGED POLICY named as TARGET FREE APPROACH came into existence from 1.4.96. Thereafter, following the recommendations of the International Conference on population and Development (ICPD) held in Cairo in 1994, the Govt of India introduced the Reproductive & Child Health (RCH) package to supplement the MCH services in the country. Reproductive and Child Health Program is a major initiative in 9th Five year Plan from April, 1999 following the International Conference of Population Development in Cairo.
Components of RCH Programme – -::-reproductive child health (rch) :: govt. of india
- Women’s health, safe motherhood (including safe management of unwanted pregnancy and abortion women’s development
- Child health (child survival and child development)
- Adolescent Health (sexuality development, adolescence education and vocational component)
- Effective family planning (Ensuring Informed choice, Counseling, gender equality and greater male participation)
- Prevention, detection and management of Reproductive Tract Infections, Sexually Transmitted Infections, HIV/ AIDS and cancer of the reproductive system
- Prevention and management of infertility and other reproductive disorders
- Prevention, detection and management of genetics. and environmental disorders
- Reproductive health care of elderly people
RCH Portal – Data Entry Online Login and Registration 2023
As per the study by www.howtofill.com, -::-reproductive child health (rch) :: govt. of india – The Indian Health and family welfare department and India’s government have several implementations on the health system. Hence, the Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) program and portal is a legal initiative launched on 15th October 1997 in India. So, the program covers the whole country to care for reproduction, maternity, newborn, child, and adolescent health. Indeed, the Government program is expect to help women with infertility issues, the pregnancy cycle, and the childbirth process. Hence, It caters to the well-being of the mother and child. It also involves couples and their safety.
Step by step procedure to RCH Portal Data Entry Online Login at rch.nhm.gov.in
- Open the RCH website https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ page.
- From the homepage, select the option “data entry” and click the login tab.
- Proceed and select the link https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx
- On the menu, select the state and state code.
- Next, enter the username and password on the login page.
- Enter the captcha code and select the login button.
- Applicants can now access any data from the page.
Key Principles of Reproductive Child Health Program
Accodring to the research by www.coverfox.com, To Shift from traditional approach of specific method, contraceptive targets and incentive to client centered system of goals and performance. Furthermore, Broaden the choice of contraceptives and expand use of male and reversible contraceptive methods. To, Establish and straighten the role of private sector in the programme. Managing public sector programs and improving availability and quality of services.
What is National Health Mission (NHM)
-::-reproductive child health (rch) :: govt. of india – For the purpose of health systems and strengthening in urban and rural areas. So, the Indian government launched the National Health Mission (NHM) in 2013. Hence, NHM encompasses two sub-missions, namely National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission.
Features & Benefits Of National Health Mission (NHM)
Features of the National Health Mission – -::-reproductive child health (rch) :: govt. of india
The Features of the National Health Mission are as follows:
- Hence, It encompasses the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM).
- Its goal is to provide equitable, affordable, and quality health services.
- ASHA, Rogi Kalyan Samiti/Hospital Management Society, Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) and The Village Health Sanitation and Nutrition Committee (VHSNC) are some of the main initiatives of the National Health Mission.
- Web-Based Monitoring System The Health Management Information System was establish by the Ministry to monitor health programs within the national health mission.
Benefits of the National Health Mission – -::-reproductive child health (rch) :: govt. of india
The Benefits of the National Health Mission are the following:
- It provides affordable, quality healthcare to the rural population.
- It has strengthened the health care infrastructure.
- It has reduced maternal mortality among poor pregnant women.
- Prevalence of smoking and also the number of smokers have decreased.
- The Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram allows pregnant women to give birth free of charge at public health centers.
-::-Reproductive Child Health (RCH) :: Govt. of India
Introduction There is no uncertainty about the importance of using the correct and appropriate hearing aids for the child’s hearing…
Oily Skin The Ideal Skincare Routine To Treat
Oily Skin – Skincare custom for oily skin to keep your excess sebum production at bay! Anyone knows the continuous…